Hi Guys! Based on the amount of interest in this via Instagram, I decided to do a blog post! Now I am no expert but this is what works the best for me! All the photos below are all photos taken with a self tripod & self-timer
Two things you need for this a tripod & Camera:
What I use:
- I have a Canon Rebel XS
- Lens used on all photos 24-105 mm
- Click here for Tripod
- I use AV settings on my camera.
- Set the ISO at 400
- I pick a focal point. I make sure that little red dot is focused on an object that I can stand in front of or behind.
- Set the timer for 10 seconds and run over to the spot that I focused the camera on and stand in front of the object or behind it.
- I usually take about 20 different photos
On my Instagram, I filmed a short little video which is located in the highlight section! I hope this is helpful!