We got in at dusk and it was little nerve-racking at night because you are driving through the mountains, which can be a little tricky if you aren’t used to it!
There is a closer airport called Eagle County Regional Airport, which is only 30 mins away from Beaver Creek & and 40 mins from Vail. If we go again, then we will definitely try to find flights through that airport instead. They also have a Shuttle bus from Eagle County to Vail & Beaver Creek.
Family room views. There was a total of six bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. There were only 4 of us so we had plenty of room!
Some other Tips/Tidbits from our from our below:
- If you can, go to a package store before getting to the resort. (Grocery Stores do not sell beer or wine)
- We purchased the Epic Pass, which lets you Ski at multiple mountains. Stowe, VT will now be a part of that pass because Vail purchased them! (awesome for us New Englanders and makes it worth the money!)
- Bar C/Chop house at the base of the Beaver Creek Mountain has amazing mulled wine & awesome patio that overlooks the mountain.
- Toscanini, in the center of the village, is a great Italian spot. Their beef carpaccio is excellent!
- Dusty Boot is a great spot for Apres Ski in Beaver Creek. Their happy hour is awesome and is from 3-5pm. One of their happy hour specials is Coors Banquet beers and shot for $2.00.
Chelsea one of our closest childhood friends! I have known Chelsea since I was 5 years old.
Sunrise view from our Deck!
As you can tell from the photo I’m very excited to take our first run!
We accidentally took the wrong chairlift up to a black diamond so figured I’d better take a picture just in case! I’m more of a blue/green kinda of trail girl! My snowsuit is from ASOS but I can’t find it online anymore. It was $100.00 and kept me warm the entire time. I’m very happy with the purchase!
On Wednesday we drove to Vail which is only 12.9 miles away approximately 20 mins from Beaver Creek. The trees on both mountains were beautiful I had to stop and get a picture!
My sister Christine on one of our favorite trails at Vail!
- Red lion is a great Apres Ski bar at Vail (live music & awesome Nachos)
- They have great shops at Vail for souvenirs and for new ski/ boarding apparel